First Impressions Coordinator
Grace Fellowship is looking for a new First Impressions Coordinator. This position requires a heart for Jesus and a desire to see people connected during the entire weekend experience. This role will requires a well-organized leader to equip a large volunteer base.
This role is: Part Time (20 hours)
- Calling – Age 21 or above with a sense of calling to Ministry
- Character – Personal integrity in all areas of life and ministry
- Competence – Computer, leadership and technology skills necessary to fulfill the role
- Chemistry – Cooperation with the staff and elders in fulfilling the mission of the church with a spirit of joy.
This position requires a flexible schedule that includes some evenings and weekends.
Think this could be you? Apply below! (Applications must be submitted by June 15th)
- Step 1: Fill out the Application [click here] and look over the Job Description [click here]
- Step 2: Submit your resume and application to Tim Hester [firstname.lastname@example.org]