Grace Fellowship is looking for a Worship Pastor. This position requires a heart for Jesus and a heart for growing his church through leading people in worship. This role will require a constant pursuit of excellence both on and off stage, and constant growth as a child of God, minister to people, and a musician/worship leader. The role will lead all aspects of the worship ministry and report directly to the Senior Pastor.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Worship Pastor.
- Calling – Age 21 or above with a sense of calling to Worship Ministry
- Character – Personal integrity in all areas of life and ministry
- Competence – Musical, leadership and technology skills necessary to fulfill the role
- Chemistry – Cooperation with the staff and elders in fulfilling the mission of the church with a spirit of joy.
This position requires a flexible schedule that includes some evenings and weekends.
Think this could be you? Apply below!
- Step 1: Fill out the Application [click here] and look over the Job Description [click here]
- Step 2: Prepare a video of you leading worship in a recent worship environment.
- Step 3: Submit your resume, application and video to Jonathon Mitchell [email@example.com]