Grace Fellowship is a growing church in DeMotte, IN located two hours north of Indianapolis and 75 minutes south of Chicago in a rural, small town atmosphere. Grace Fellowship exists to help people connect more fully to God, His Church and His World.
The role of Executive Pastor is to assist the Lead Pastor in fulfilling that mission through staff and ministry development. Leadership and communication skills are essential as well as a deep love for the church and its mission.
This role is: Full Time
- Calling – A personal sense of calling to ministry.
- Character – Personal integrity in all areas of life and ministry
- Competence – Skilled in organization, implementation, and communication. 5 to 10 years in ministry leadership recommended.
- Chemistry – Cooperation with the Staff, Elders, and Management team in fulfilling the mission of the church with a spirit of joy.
This position requires a flexible schedule that includes some evenings and weekends.
Think this could be you? Apply below!
- Step 1: Fill out the Application [click here] and look over the Job Description [click here]
- Step 2: Submit your resume, application and a video of your teaching to Tim Hester [firstname.lastname@example.org]